Search This Blog

December Letter from the President

 


As I was making the newsletter for this month I was so inspired by all of the photos that you submitted for Sew, Show, 'n' Tell, and the Biographies that were submitted. The quilts that you have made are true works of art. The talent of our members is truly amazing!

I hope that you have been able to stay healthy during this time. Thank-you to all of you who have reached out to me to see how I am doing. I have been staying well. Work has been challenging. Hospital beds are getting pretty full. We are now doing mostly daycare surgeries as there are not very many beds available for post surgical patients. Of course the emergencies still come through though.  

I really look forward to the day we can all meet together as a group again. My hope is that we will be able to have some meetings in 2021. Please continue to stay connected with each other during this time. It is so important for our mental well being to keep up these connections! 

May you find peace and joy in your quiet little Christmas this year! 

Wishing you health in the New Year!

-Gloria


2 comments:

hiddendepths said...

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐ŸŽถ Merry Christmas, Gloria.๐ŸทHere’s to a happy new year.

Jeanniecat said...

Merry Christmas to all. We can stitch love into this world.