Search This Blog

February letter 2021

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having fun with some sewing projects. I just love the sew, show 'n' tell photos that people have been submitting. I wish I could share what I have been up to, but it's a secret for now as it is the round robin challenge. I have been having fun trying to think outside the box with this month's red robin challenge. I can hardly wait for the day we all get to see each others' quilts. This is the first time I have ever participated in a red robin. I feel like each month gets a bit harder than the last. There are so many things to think about. Choosing fabric that will go well. The scale of what other people have done, and what I want to do. Making sure that the whole thing doesn't get too busy. The eyes need a place to rest. I spend more time looking at and trying to decide what to do than actually sewing it. 

I must say, I am enjoying this activity! I hope you are as well.

With every project I do, I try to learn something. It really keeps things interesting. There are so many great resources online to get ideas. I love looking at quilts on Pinterest. I also watch YouTube videos. The more videos I watch, the more I learn. I get inspired by what other people do, and I get ideas of what I want to try next. 

I hope you have been trying out some new things as well. Keep the photos coming for the sew, show,  tells. I can't wait for the day we can all meet and have them live in person once again!



 

No comments: