Search This Blog

April 2021

 

Crescent Quilters,

Happy April! We will have a Zoom meeting this month.

Date: April 19th
Time: Sign in at approximately 6:45 pm. The meeting will start at 7:00 pm. This will give people a chance to chat a little before the meeting begins.

The host of our meeting will be Monika M. A link for the Zoom meeting will be sent out to you in an email the day before.


Our guest speaker at the meeting will be Nicholas Turcan.   
I will summarize my quilting journey and discuss (and show) my favourite quilts! I will share some of the teachable moments that took me from a novice quilter to the artist I am today.


If you are participating in the Round Robin, the next round is due on April 19th.
The quilts are looking great. Imagine the Show 'n' Tell we will have once they are all complete!






Looking ahead to May... We will have another Zoom meeting. We will have a live Sew, Show 'n' Tell and also have a discussion on executive committee positions for next year. 

No comments: