Search This Blog

January 2022

Thought I'd give this blog a try!

It was great to see a lot of the group on Monday night, even though it was on Zoom. I believe we will be on Zoom next month too. Just in case you had any big vacation plans for the long weekend, our next meeting will be on Family Day Monday. 

We did record the meeting and it will be posted on this blog soon, if you would like to watch it.

Lisa and Marette will both be away in February. We decided February would be a social show-and-tell night, unless someone has any ideas for a theme. I was thinking maybe a Tips and Tricks theme might work. Or on the same line: what is your favourite quilting tool? Feel free to email me or Lisa your suggestions.

Although the pandemic keeps turning our meetings around, it is wonderful we have our group of stitchers to connect with. I am also very grateful for mail-order fabric and notions!

Take care,
Susan


No comments: