Search This Blog

June Letter

Hello everyone!

I can hardly believe that I have been the President of the Crescent Quilters' group for one year! I must admit when I first started, I wasn't sure how to go about doing this job. I wanted to do my best to keep people interested in attending the meetings, and to make the meetings as enjoyable as possible. Sometimes it is hard to know what ideas will go over well in a group. I wanted to keep everyone happy.  I must admit, I felt a little bit timid to start, but I have gained more confidence along the way.

I value the feedback that people have given me during the year. I will continue to try my best to keep the meetings interesting next year. I have some ideas already for group activities. We will try to bring in some great guest speakers for next year as well.

I feel like we have really achieved many things as a group this year. At the party, I will recap our accomplishments.  We are an incrediblely talented group of ladies! I am always in awe when I see the beautiful projects that have been completed by our members.  I want our year end party to be a celebration of all the things we have done for our communitiy, and for ourselves!

I am looking forward to the evening!



Gloria

No comments: