Search This Blog

September Letter

Hello everyone,

I have had a very enjoyable summer, although I didn't go away on any vacations. I did have a couple of weeks off of work. My husband and I got our on our jet ski several times, and went for some good, long bike rides (when it wasn't too smoky).  I also worked on some of my quilting projects.While I was quilting, I was listening to TED talks on my iPad. I found this to be quite enjoyable. I have put the links, which Ros gave me, in the newsletter so that you can listen to them too if you wish.  I still have quite a few UFO's that I will continue to work on this fall. I am looking forward to seeing what you have been working on over the summer. The Sew, Show 'n' Tell is always one of my favourite parts of our meetings!

I am looking forward to being the President of the Crescent Quilters' group for the second year! I am also really looking forward to meeting our new members! It is so great to make new contacts with people that have a like interest! This group really makes me feel connected to my community. I hope it does the same for you.

I think that we have a great line up of interesting guests and activities for the coming year. Come ready to enjoy, meet new friends, and re-connect with everyone you already know!

Sincerely,

Gloria

No comments: