Search This Blog

November 2018

Hello everyone. I am going to keep this month's letter short. This newsletter is packed full of things to read, and I don't want you to loose interest because of the volume of reading. I hope that you will read the entire newsletter!

This is the last couple of weeks I will have to work on some of my quilting projects before I get busy with other activities for the Christmas season. Pretty soon I will be decorating the house, baking, shopping, wrapping, writing cards, deciding what to wear at parties, and so on, and sew on. Maybe, I might just make a gift or two. Whew...I am getting tired just thinking about it.

I love all of the parties and festivities, don't get me wrong. I am already looking forward to our CQ Christmas party next month! But before that we have one more regular meeting.

I am looking forward to the November meeting. It should be a good one!

 See you there!

Gloria

No comments: