Search This Blog

December letter

Hello everyone,

I had really good intentions of meeting my December UFO goal. I can say now that I am going to have to change the goalpost. I decided that's OK because I have been busy making Christmas crafts. I had so much fun, I just kept going and going, making lots of them. Meanwhile my UFO project sat there just in the corner of my peripheral vision. It was bothering me quite a bit, but I have made peace with it now. I am going to work on it after Christmas.  You will hear about what I have been making, and see them at the party. My Christmas letter is short, because I know everyone is very busy this time of year, and they probably don't have much time to read.

I am looking forward to the party. It will be a fun social evening. See you there!

No comments: