Search This Blog

December 2019 Letter

Crescent Quilters,
The time is here once again to put out the Christmas decorations.
Today I opened my box of my Christmas tree ornaments. I immediately saw a couple of the ornaments that I made last year. If you were at last years' CQ Christmas party you recieved one as a party favour. When I saw the ornaments, I imeediately thought about the Christmas party we had, and how much fun it was. I am really looking forward to our party coming up next week! If you are new to our group, and you feel like you don't know many people yet, this will be a great chance to get to know people better! It will be an evening of good food, and company with great people. It is so nice to be in the company with people with that have something in common with you--a passion for being creative, and quilting. I can truely say that I've never met a nicer group of people! I Hope you come join us for this great evening together!


No comments: