Search This Blog

Heartwarming Stories

The following was submitted by Bonnie:
I have had an exciting thing happen this week.
I had a site come across my Facebook Page of someone I might know.  Their name was the same last name as my maiden name.  Laudrum.  It is not a common name at all and so I wrote her.  It turns out that she lives in Felsted England in Essex. She is a Laudrum by marriage and she is a quilter!  As we have been communicating I told her of a cousin I had met in Felsted for the first time about 4 years ago.  She didn’t even know about her.  They have now connected and it was very positive. It turned out that the grandfathers were brothers.  They are as excited as I am about all this.  We plan on continuing the connection.  She says that the virus is very serious over there as well.
I just learned about something more...
My cousin’s wife Christine Laudrum knows a Lynne Edwards who has written a number of quilting books on cathedral windows. Christine has 2 of her quilts in her books.
.....Just added this if anyone might be familiar with Lynne Edwards

Take care,
Bon


___________________________________________________________________________

A heartwarming quilt story  The joy of finishing Rita's quilt


No comments: