Search This Blog

May Letter


Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, this newsletter is a little bit late being published. The blogger app has changed, and I have been relearning how to use it. I must say it has been a bit of a challenge, but I am slowly figuring it out. 

I hope everyone is doing alright. Although theere are many people I have connected with from our group, but there are many people that I have not connected with from our group. I do think of you all. I would love to hear from more of you! I know that it is difficult in these times to keep a routine and stay happy. I have found it really challenging to get quilting done. I have done some occasional quilting here and there, but not as much as I would like to. I do find that when I have contact with people, it does help to keep my spirits up. When my spirits are up, I get more accomplished! Social interaction is so important for a healthy state of being.I hope you are all keeping up your social contacts. We have such a friendly group on quilters, we just need to keep making the effort to be in touch with one another. Although we can't have our usual meetings just yet, we have hope that we will be able to at least by the fall. People in British Columbia have been great at doing their part to limit their physical contact with others. We have kept the numbers of Covid cases realativly low in comparison to other places. We can be proud of that. Let's hope we can continue to keep the numbers of new cases low. 
I am looking forward to the day Seniors Come Share Center lets us know that we can resume having meetings. It will probably be to our advantage that we have a realatively small group of under 50 people. I will put out another newsletter in June, but after that I will take a break over the summer. I will still send out some emails over the summer to keep people informed of any new developments. 
I hope to be able to connect with many of you in the Zoom meeting on May 11th!

Take care, stay healthy!

Sincerely, 
Gloria

No comments: