Search This Blog

June letter

Hello Crescent Quilters,
Here we are at what seems like a transitional stage of the pandemic. We are getting cautiously excited about resuming some activities that we once enjoyed. But still, we really have no idea what to expect in the following weeks and months.I have been listening to Dr. Bonnie Henry, and really being cautious about expanding my social circle.  We will plan for the fall as if things will continue to go well, then modify the plans later as needed.

I want to thank you all for a lovely year once again, although it  was too short! I really enjoyed all of the meetings that we had, and based on feedback I've heard, I think everyone else did as well. We have such a lovely group of quilters! 

In the fall, if we cannot all meet together as one group, we can discuss the possibility of meeting up as smaller groups. (This was a suggestion that one of our members gave me, and I think it was quite a good idea.) I have an idea for a group project to work on. I think people would really enjoy it. If we can only meet in small groups, I will tell you what it is, and see if you would like to work on it together.

Soon you will receive an email about a tailgate get together at Brookswood coming up soon. Also, an invitation for a zoom chat will be sent to you on the weekend to take place on June 15th at 4pm. 

I love the social aspect of our group, and somehow we will still find ways to keep this going!

Take care, stay healthy, 
Talk to you soon!

Sincerely,
Gloria

No comments: